Contact United Fresh
Have a question about United Fresh?
Enter your name, email address and message below to contact us!
Founded in 1904, the United Fresh Produce Association serves companies at the forefront of the global fresh and fresh-cut produce industry, including growers, shippers, fresh-cut processors, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, foodservice operators, industry suppliers and allied associations. From its headquarters in Washington, D.C. and Western Regional office in Salinas, Calif., United Fresh and its members work year-round to make a difference for the produce industry by driving policies that increase consumption of fresh produce, shaping critical legislative and regulatory action, providing scientific and technical leadership in food safety, quality assurance, nutrition and health, and developing educational programs and business opportunities to assist member companies in growing successful businesses.
United Fresh Produce Association is unique among produce organizations in serving each segment of the industry with its own Market Segment Board. From farm to table, every member makes a difference at United. No matter what market segment you're in, United Fresh is your home for advancing the produce industry, and growing your own business!
Fresh-Cut Processor Leadership
As a fresh-cut processor, you are literally on the "cutting edge" of our industry. You're the fuel for industry growth as your innovations are the key to increasing the convenience of fresh produce for our customers. United Fresh Produce Association is pleased to carry on the heritage and mission of the International Fresh-Cut Produce Association, one of our merging partners in 2006 together with the United Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Association.
Today, our Fresh-Cut Processor Board consists of 22 business leaders from all walks of our industry, representing different commodities, production regions and all types of companies. From family businesses to multinational companies, we come together to focus exclusively on the needs and challenges facing fresh-cut processors. That laser focus on your profitability helps us develop programs and services crafted specifically for your business. Just look at how you will benefit as a fresh-cut processor through United's programs:
- Advocacy for fresh-cut processors' needs through your own board, developing educational programs and policy positions reflecting your views.
- The unique United Fresh annual convention bringing together both your customers and suppliers. Business suites to meet with customers, food safety and traceability demo centers to learn, the Fresh Marketplace expo for those wanting to showcase new products, and the FreshTech expo to search for new tools, technologies, equipment and services to increase profitability within your own company.
- Association expertise and consultation in food safety, crisis communications, legal and regulatory affairs.
- Global education and networking with fresh-cut colleagues at United's Fruit Logistica/FreshConex pavilion.
- Opportunities to make your voice heard in Washington, DC, whether in person at the Washington Public Policy Conference or studying issues online and then contacting your congressman through our grassroots website portal.
- Training and education for your entire staff, including managing product recalls, food safety practices, crisis communication, produce quality inspection, sustainability and environmental issues, and more.
- Access to Ivy-League advanced education at our Produce Executive Development Program at Cornell University.
- Access to Ivy-League advanced education at our Produce
Executive Development Program at Cornell University.
- Complimentary access to Fresh Facts on Retail, which provides quarterly sales and volume comparisons to help you better understand your market.
These are just a few of the direct benefits fresh-cut processors receive as a United Fresh member. For more information, contact Miriam Wolk, senior director of membership, or your fresh-cut processor board staff liaison Jeff Oberman.